Dear Valued Customers,
Please be informed that TMNet has blocked outbound SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) traffic on port 25, on all outgoing email from its dynamic IP addresses users since 3rd December 2007.
With this implementation, TMNet dynamic IP addresses users can only send outgoing email through port 25 using TMnet’s mailserver (smtp.streamyx.com & smtp.tm.net.my) while users who have their own mailserver (eg mail.domain.com) will not be able to connect to the mailserver through port 25.
As a result, KKHost.Net has opened SMTP on port 26, on all its servers. All clients are advised to use port 26 on all outgoing email. To configure Outlook Express/Windows Live to use port 26, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Open Outlook Express/Windows Live
2. Click on Tools -> Accounts
3. Double-click on your email account
4. Click on the tab Advanced
5. Change ‘Outgoing mail SMTP’ from port 25 to 26
6. Click Apply, and then OK
7. You may start sending email through port 26 now.
Thank you very much for your attention and have a nice day!
KKHost.Net Founder & Service Consultant
KK Host Network (1458953-U)