Dear Valued Customers,
We are pleased to inform you that the server migration is officially done now.
Migration Officially Done
- Kindly check ALL
your web sites hosted under us and report missing data IMMEDIATELY
- Account login passwords remain unchanged, except users whose databases failed to be transferred automatically by the server and have to be done by us manually; we have reset the password and emailed the passwords to you.
FREE Account Upgrade
- Our apologies for
the inconveniences caused during migration.
- With immediate effect, clients who are hosting on non-promotional hosting packages will get extra 200MB disk space for FREE! Please login to cPanel to check whether you see the “upgraded” word next to the package name.
New Network Report
- If you are
interested to understand how the new network will benefit you, please email me
at email@example.com for a
detailed network report. New Server Time
New Server Time
- We are using GMT+8. Please update your scripts. This is to avoid server synchronizing problem that may arise in future. We are developing a failover backup solution at this moment.
Latest PHP 4.4.4
- We have installed the latest PHP 4.4.4 on our server. Please update your scripts to the latest version if you face any errors with your scripts.
- ETA: Early November 2006
- Clients who are interested in the
Please note: Local servers ( Old server to be taken down soon
Old server to be taken down soon
- Please report any data loss BEFORE 28 September 2006. Old server will be taken down officially on the 30th September 2006. Thereafter, it is impossible for us to retrieve your data.
- KKHost.info support portal will be
migrated within these few days. It will be moved to a
you very much for your patience and continuous support!
KKHost.Net Founder & Chief Executive Officer
KK Host Network (1458953-U)